Experts analyze the Colorado ballot on ‘Aaron Harber’ show
Author: Joey Bunch - November 2, 2018 - Updated: November 2, 2018
“The Aaron Harber Show” will air a two-part series this weekend analyzing, the candidates, issues and political ads in the run-up to next Tuesday’s election.
“Your Decision 2018” is on KCDO-TV Channel 3 at 11 and 11:30 a.m. Sunday, as well as at 8 and 8:30 p.m. Both programs already are available online by clicking here.
The first half-hour features:
- Marie Logsden, chief of strategy and communications for Gov. John Hickenlooper
- Michelle Lyng, chief executive for Novitas Communications and former vice chair of the Denver Republican Party
- Alan Salazar, chief of staff to Denver Mayor Michael Hancock and a campaign consultant to such Democrats as Hillary Clinton, Hickenlooper, Mark Udall and others
- Dick Wadhams, former Colorado GOP chair and campaign official for such Republicans as Gov. Bill Owens, U.S. Rep. Wayne Allard, as well as Sens. George Allen, Bill Armstrong and Conrad Burns
The panelists featured on a program about political advertisement programs are:
- Zoey DeWolf, a lobbyist for Colorado Legislative Services
- Krista Kafer, media personality and a Denver Post columnist
- Tom Tancredo, the former U.S. House member and three-time candidate for governor
- Democratic strategist Steve Welchert
“With ballots being so complex this year, our goal is to provide a one-stop resource for Coloradans to learn about the candidates and ballot measures so they can make up their own minds,” Harber said.
All 52 non-partisan programs about this year’s ballots are available on Harber’s website.